- No new features this week.
- When there are more than 4 segments available, a button is available to close all segments with one click.
- Changed the way how the required fields are communicated in the Data Platform UI.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that caused some prorated invoices to generate incorrect MRR amounts.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused incorrect MRR calculation when there is an initial issued prorated invoice in Stripe.
- [Braintree only] Fixed a bug that caused some Braintree imports to get stuck.
- [Data platform UI only] Fixed a bug where customer status was stuck in processing for leads.
- Adjusted the application to ensure a ‘Help’ button would not cover the current month summary totals.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing invalid MRR edits to be done, which could prevent the customer’s data from updating the charts.
- Fixed an issue that could invalidate certain MRR edits if a cancellation and reactivation was later added to the subscription, both preceding the edited value.