- A custom data source is pre-populated with sample data for all new trials. See here for more information.
- Minor improvements to our Ruby Client library.
- Minor improvements to logging.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused MRR calculations to inflate for currencies that don’t have any decimal places (i.e. JPY).
- [PayPal only] Fixed an issue that created duplicate plans in CM caused by similar plan names having different letter cases.
- Fixed an issue for cash flow charts for the filter ‘plan at time of purchase’, where the correct date was not always being used.
- Fixed an issue where when a currency was changed for an account, the value shown on an individual customer’s page could still correspond to the original currency.
- Fixed an issue where some customers were stuck in a processing state due to invalid connections.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.