- Webhooks MRR - send short JSON payloads to a destination URL whenever an MRR movement is generated in a ChartMogul account. You can read more about our Beta release here, including a short video from our CEO Nick Franklin.
- Data inside a data source can now be exported using the CSV Export option. You can read more about it here.
- Improved the speed at which the export for MRR per customer per month was sent.
- Larger customer exports now break up the export into multiple CSVs, making the export process more robust.
- Minor improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Updated the way how the data sources are fetched in filters.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- Fixed an issue with the export for MRR per customer per month, where some users were missing some customers.
- Update in the way how data sources are fetched in filters caused a few regressions which are now fixed: data source ID was wrongly displayed, it had an extra `ds_`; data source filter in saved segments had lost its data source selection; option to filter via Manual Data Source was missing.