- No new features this week.
[Recurly only] Added support to Recurly’s Calendar Billing Alignment feature.
- Subscription exports are now batched into sets of 100k subscriptions per CSV files, making the export of larger sets more robust.
- It is possible to select up to 120 months in cohorts.
- Change webhooks payload. See more here.
- Hide Revenue Recognition from the application for accounts that do not use the add-on.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that caused invoices that were manually marked as paid to not generate subscription.
- Fixed a bug that caused console error when trying to show tooltip for 2 segments with 0 value.
- [Metrics API only] Fixed an issue with the Ruby gem, so now the subscription external ID is included when fetching a customer’s activities.