- No new features this week.
- The MRR chart and subscriptions table on a customer’s page can now load a higher number of subscriptions than before without timing out.
- When the payment currency is different from the account currency, the MRR in the subscriptions table now updates the MRR to the exchange rate of the last payment.
- Clicking on the external ID in the Customer page now opens by default the customer’s profile in the billing system in a new tab.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Chargebee only] Fixed a bug that caused some accounts to not get updated.
- Fixed a bug that caused the inability to save customer lists that contains saved segments.
- Fixed a set of issues which could result in the data from the subscription table in the customer page to show data from either upcoming or past changes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate notifications to be shown within the app.
- Fixed an issue where the values displayed for MRR that entered or left segment were using values in the payment currency, rather than account currency.