- No new features this week.
- [Google Play only] We added an integration type option that will allow you to import your Google Play data without the need for any development work. More information can be found here. We also made updates to our Google Play configuration article.
- We introduced the concept of linked subscriptions, where when customers replace a subscription in a set with another one, we will now link the two. This will result in a single expansion or contraction activity, instead of a churn and reactivation. This will primarily affect customers with a Stripe data source, and you can read more about it here.
- [Braintree only] Updated the steps on how to create a read-only API key in Braintree in our help center article.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Recurly only] Deployed a fix that resolved several prorated rounding issue cases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Subscription Analytics settings to be applied.
- Fixed a bug that prevented saving Saved charts.