- No new features this week.
- You can now retrieve account level information via the Metrics API. This includes the account’s name, currency, time zone, and whether a week starts on Sunday or Monday.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [PayPal only] Improved retry mechanism to handle cases when a new transaction notification is received by the system but the transaction isn’t available yet in the PayPal API.
- You can now distinguish data sources that are maintained by ChartMogul between ones that are built by third parties in Modal for adding new data sources.
- Exporting all activities no longer cuts the export on the 1st of January 2010.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused some cancellations to get incorrectly recognized when the churn recognition setting is set to ‘churn at the time of cancellation’.