- No new features this week.
- Updates in User flow for users who use Google OAuth. Google OAuth users can now set their password and can enable 2FA in their accounts.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes resulted in a full amount to be treated as a partial payment.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes resulted in transaction as partial payment when amount field was empty.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a regression that caused some Stripe imports to fail.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused some customers to have missing data after a data source re-sync.