- No new features this week.
- Populated custom attributes are now sorted on top in a Customer’s page.
- Saved charts with a fixed date period can now be added to Dashboard.
- Minor improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [PayPal only] Fixed a bug about customer data not getting updated due to an issue in webhook processing.
- [Stripe only] Fixed an issue preventing Stripe customers from getting re-synced when using a custom customer id pattern.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases the screen would go blank when adding/editing custom attributes.
- Fixed an issue where activities when customers swapped currencies the activities in the customer page would show the incorrect value.
- Fixed an issue where subscription exports would show the original name of a plan, rather than the renamed version. This requires the customer to be reprocessed for the change to be visible.