- No new features this week
- Metrics API only The outputs for the endpoints for obtaining customer activities (either as a .JSON or .CSV file) now include the prefix ‘cus_’ for the customer-uuid field.
- Importing data via UI is now more robust. Users don’t need to worry about data being edited by someone else simultaneously, as the Reload button helps distinguish between the User and someone else’s edits.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- Chargebee only Fixed a bug that caused some invoices to not get imported for accounts with Product Catalog 2.0 enabled.
- Recurly only Fixed a bug that caused certain prorated upgrades to be reported as multiple MRR movements.
- Data platform only Fixed a bug that caused some refunded invoices to be open even though there was a valid paid transaction.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the chart data table from loading when a ‘plan is none of’ filter was applied.