Release notes — 29th October 2021
- Released the enhanced API Access Management feature. Learn more about how API Access management provides flexibility to your users and improves security.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance, including faster loading of the Cash flow charts.
- Improved the way how the application deals with encoding of the filter values.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- Recurly Fixed a bug caused by Recurly’s bulk coupon feature.
- Stripe Fixed a bug that caused some deleted customers from not being imported.
- Stripe Fixed handling of short-lasting proration periods during data import.
- Stripe Fixed handling of invoices without starting and ending balances during data import.
- Manual Customers Fixed a bug that caused subscriptions to not load on the customers page.
Was this article helpful?