ChartMogul now imports customer custom fields and metadata from Chargebee as custom attributes. Previously, only customer metadata was imported.
- An issue with our Stripe integration that caused some subscriptions to remain active instead of being cancelled during plan switches is now fixed.
- We have resolved an issue with our Recurly integration. Previously, some customers were not being imported during a data source re-sync. This issue has now been fixed.
- We have resolved an issue in our Chargebee integration which caused some credit notes to have duplicate line items.
- We have resolved an issue with our Stripe integration that caused some customers' monthly recurring revenue (MRR) to be inflated. This was due to incorrect cancellation dates in some instances where plan switching was involved.
- Customized attribute filtering issue in Net MRR Movements and Retention Rate has been resolved.