View, manage, and add plans using the plans table.
Resources and further reading:
Before you begin
To add a plan using the plans table, you must select a custom data source or a billing system maintained by a third party (ex: SaaSync). It is not possible to add plans to billing systems maintained by ChartMogul (ex: Stripe) using the plans table. To learn who maintains your billing system, check your billing system’s integration guide.
Plans consist of two parts: an interval unit and an interval count. For example:
- For a weekly plan, choose Day as the interval unit and add 7 as the interval count.
- For a quarterly plan, choose Month as the interval and add 3 as the interval count.
- For a yearly plan, choose Month as the interval unit and add 12 as the interval count. Or, choose Year as the interval unit and add 1 as the interval count.
Creating a plan
1. Navigate to Profile > Admin > Plans and click NEW PLAN.
2. Select the source. Create a name and set the billing interval. Click ADD to save the plan and add it to the plans table.
- If you’re using the previous version of manual subscriptions, you must select Manual.
- If your billing system is maintained by a third party, choose it from the drop-down.
- Or, a custom data source.
3. Create a name and set the billing interval.
4. Click ADD.
ChartMogul saves your plan and adds it to the plans table.
View all plans by navigating to Profile > Admin > Plans.
Click the Visible icon to hide it from the drop-down when filtering by plan.
To delete a plan, ensure the plan has no subscribers. Click DELETE to delete a plan.