The ChartMogul mobile app is available for both iPhone and Android devices. Track key subscription metrics on the go with access to the following charts:
- Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Annual Run Rate
Here’s what we cover in this article:
Resources and further reading:
- New on the iOS App: Log in with a QR Code, Share Charts, and Support for Multiple Accounts.
- The ChartMogul App Is Now Available on Android
Before you begin
The ChartMogul mobile app uses API keys — with the help of QR codes — for authentication. Therefore, you’ll need to create a new read-only API Key before completing the following steps.
Installing and authenticating the app
- Download the ChartMogul mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Within ChartMogul, navigate to Profile > View Profile.
- Under API Keys, find the API key for your mobile access, then click the QR code icon.
- Open the ChartMogul app and scan the QR code using the camera on your device.
Adding multiple accounts
If you have access to multiple ChartMogul accounts, add each account and quickly swipe between them. Here’s how to set this up:
- Tap the list icon .
- Then, tap the ellipse icon .
- Finally, tap Add Account.
Tips & Tricks
Switch between monthly and yearly views
Tapping a chart allows you to switch between monthly and yearly views.
Capture and share your metrics
Pressing and holding a chart reveals a camera that allows you to capture an image. From there, use your device’s sharing menu to save it, send it to a contact, or post on social media.
Keep ARR at your fingertips with the ChartMogul widget for iOS
Adding the ChartMogul widget to your iPhone’s Home Screen or Today View allows you to see your current ARR at a glance.
- Swipe right from the left edge of the Home Screen or the Lock Screen.
- Touch and hold the Home Screen background until the widgets begin to jiggle.
- Tap the + icon at the top of the screen.
- Search for ChartMogul.
- Click + Add Widget.
Learn more about widgets.