ChartMogul CRM is built for B2B SaaS businesses looking to optimize their sales efforts. Easily track opportunities through sales pipelines and view subscription metrics in one place — no more duplicating customer data across yet another system. ChartMogul CRM comes with three free seats so you can start improving sales efficiency right away. Read our launch announcement.
- Helps sales teams stay committed to their buyers at each stage of their evaluation and purchase process
- Makes it easy to manage communication with decision makers
- Gives sales leaders the tools to forecast and measure team performance
Before you begin
- To access ChartMogul CRM features, assign CRM seats to yourself and your users.
- Confirm the billing system(s) your business uses.
- Confirm and understand the method(s) your business is using to import lead data.
- Confirm and understand where your business is storing contacts, as you’ll need to import their names and emails into ChartMogul. For example, when leads take the form of free trials, contacts are your app’s users (typically stored in your SaaS’s database). Learn more about adding contacts.
Setting up ChartMogul CRM
If you need help setting up ChartMogul CRM, we’ll be happy to walk you through the configuration process.
The method you’ll use to import contacts depends on how your business imports leads:
- My business isn’t currently importing leads into ChartMogul
- My business imports leads using a custom source (e.g. via the Import API)
How do I check if my business is importing leads into ChartMogul?
It’s likely you’ve set up lead tracking in ChartMogul when many customer records have no subscription history. These records will have one of the four lead statuses: New Lead, Working Lead, Qualified Lead, or Unqualified Lead. Another way to confirm if you’re already importing leads into ChartMogul is to check if the Leads chart is populated with data.
My business isn’t currently importing leads into ChartMogul
If you’re using one of our supported billing system integrations and your leads aren’t being imported:
- Add a custom source by navigating to Data & Config > Sources > Add Source. Then, select Custom Source. Create a name and click Next. Alternatively, use the default My data custom source if your account has one.
- Follow this developer tutorial to set up lead tracking.
- Then, using the same custom source, import your contacts.
If you built a custom integration into ChartMogul using the Import API to enable subscription analytics, but aren’t yet importing leads:
- Set up lead tracking using your existing custom source.
- Import your contacts to the same custom source.
My business already imports leads using a custom source (e.g. via the Import API)
- Connect your email account to import contacts’ email history and manage sales conversations.
- Review the default pipelines to see if they’ll fit the needs of your business to manage opportunities.