You’ll need to be a Staff or Admin user in ChartMogul to complete the steps outlined in this article. Read more about user roles and permissions.
ChartMogul allows you to export and email MRR movements, customers, custom attributes, and tag data as CSV on a scheduled basis.
Resources and further reading:
- Understanding MRR Movements
- Custom Attributes
- Developer resources: Destinations and Datasets in Destinations
Before you begin
Please review the following details before completing the steps outlined in this article.
- Ensure each recipient has been added as a user in ChartMogul.
- ChartMogul emails download links to your recipients based on the frequency you choose. Datasets are split into multiple CSVs, each containing a maximum of 500,000 rows.
- Download links expire as follows:
- Daily — Two days
- Weekly — Two days
- Monthly — Seven days
Adding email as a destination
- Navigate to Data Platform > Destinations.
- Click Add a Destination and select Email.
- Enter a unique name for your destination in the Name field, then click Next.
- Choose how often you’d like ChartMogul to export and email data as CSV, either:
- Daily (9:00 UTC each day),
- Weekly (9:00 UTC each Sunday), or
- Monthly (9:00 UTC on the first day of each month).
- Choose which datasets you'd like to send:
- Select each recipient’s email address in the Recipients field.
- Click Save.
ChartMogul will begin emailing the datasets you've selected as CSV to your recipients based on the frequency you’ve chosen.
Deleting email as a destination
To delete your email destination, navigate to Data Platform > Destinations. Find your destination in the list and click the Settings icon. From there, click Delete.
ChartMogul will stop emailing the datasets you’ve selected to your recipients.