ChartMogul sends an email notification when an MRR movement is received and processed within 12 hours. If you recognize churn At the end of the service period, cancellations can be applied days or weeks after they have occurred in your billing system, and ChartMogul won’t send an email notification.
Set up email notifications to receive updates for MRR movements within a range of your choosing.
Before you begin
- Learn more about the types of MRR movements.
- ChartMogul also allows you to send updates using Slack, Destinations, and our Metrics API. Research and determine which method is best for your business.
Default email notifications
ChartMogul notifies you by email about MRR movements, including New Business, Expansion, Contraction, Churn, and Reactivation. By default, email notifications are set to $0 MRR, so you receive emails for all MRR movements.
Here’s an example notification email:
Updating email notification settings
To update your email notification settings:
- Go to Profile > View Profile.
- Click Notifications.
- You’ll see two sliders: one for new business and expansion, and one for churn & contraction. Use the sliders to change the amount of MRR that triggers an email. Slide to the right to increase the amount, and to the left to decrease the amount.
- Tick the boxes below each option to disable emails.
- Click Update for the changes to take effect.