Customize your Dashboard to ensure the charts and metrics that are most important to your business are placed front and center for your whole team. Change the default set of Dashboard elements by adding, removing, and rearranging charts and metrics.
Before you begin
Learn more about working with charts in ChartMogul.
Adding charts and metrics to your Dashboard
Add charts to your dashboard when creating a saved chart.
To add a metric to your Dashboard:
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner of your Dashboard:
- Click Add Report.
- Select the Report you want to add.
- Under Type, specify whether you would like the current value shown (Metric) or a mini-graph (Metric + chart).
- If you’ve selected Metric + chart:
- Define the Date range for chart. Set a number of Previous days, weeks, months, etc., or a Fixed start date.
- Select Chart intervals.
- Under Visualization, choose the chart type (Line or Bar).
- Finally, click ADD, and the metric will be added to your Dashboard.
Rearranging your Dashboard
To rearrange the charts, click the Settings icon in the top right of your Dashboard and select Edit Mode. Next, drag and drop your charts until you're happy with the layout. Click Save to apply your changes.
Removing metrics from your Dashboard
To remove a metric from your Dashboard, click the Settings icon in the top right corner of your Dashboard screen, select Edit Mode, then click Delete on any metric and confirm with OK. Finally, click Save.