ChartMogul is now set up on Zapier to make it easier to integrate with other Apps.
The Zapier App for ChartMogul gives you the ability to automatically add tags and custom attributes to customers using our Enrichment API. We use these tags and custom attributes to provide Segmentation features for you.
- What is Zapier?
- Getting started with ChartMogul on Zapier
- Authenticating your ChartMogul account
- How to setup a ChartMogul Zap?
- Adding tags to customers in ChartMogul
- Adding custom attributes to customers in ChartMogul
- What are some other example integrations?
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a webapp that allows you to easily make connections between apps that normally don't talk to each other. These connections are called Zaps. You can setup a free account that allows you to create 5 zaps and process 100 tasks a month.
Getting started with ChartMogul on Zapier
To get started with ChartMogul on Zapier, first you will need to connect your ChartMogul account to use with your Zap.
Authenticating your ChartMogul account
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner and go to the Connected Accounts section.
- Click on Connect a new account, search for "ChartMogul" and select the ChartMogul app.
- A window will pop-up for authenticating your account. Enter your ChartMogul Account Token and Secret Key, and click Yes, continue to authenticate your account.
Note: You can find your Account Token and Secret Key in the Admin API settings of your ChartMogul account. Please note that you need to be an admin of the account to access this page.
- If the credentials are valid, then the Account will get setup. Zapier automatically assigns a name for the account but you can edit the name if you wish.
- You can click on the Test button to confirm that the authentication works successfully.
How to setup a ChartMogul Zap?
You can connect your favorite apps such as HubSpot, Intercom, Slack, Zendesk and Pipedrive to ChartMogul. You can get started by using one of our shared zaps, or building your own from the complete list of apps supported by Zapier.
Adding tags to customers in ChartMogul
You can add tags to the customers in ChartMogul that have a given email address. How this works is best described using an example use-case for integration.
Here's a step by step tutorial that explains How to use Zapier to push Intercom Tags to ChartMogul.
Adding custom attributes to customers in ChartMogul
You can add a custom attribute to the customers in ChartMogul that have a given email address. How this works is best described using an example use-case for integration.
Here's a step by step how to tutorial that explains How to use Zapier to push MailChimp Unsubscribes to ChartMogul.
What are some other example integrations?
With ChartMogul's Zapier app, it becomes easy for you to automate integrating with other apps that you might be using in your organization. Set up a Zap once, and you're done. Some example use-cases are:
- Add a tag to customers that are at churn risk.
- Push NPS scores from your customer success or survey software into ChartMogul.
- Add the SalesRep who converted the customer from your CRM into ChartMogul.
- Pull in Lead Source from your CRM into ChartMogul.
- Tag customers in ChartMogul whose newsletter delivery bounced.
- Tag customers in ChartMogul when they engage your support team with a ticket.
Many of these zaps are already available as easy-to-use shared zaps in your Admin > Data enrichment settings. You can easily turn them on for your ChartMogul account.
We'd love to hear how you use Zapier to automate integrations with ChartMogul. Please write to us at email@example.com if you'd like to share feedback and ideas for integrations.