Connect ChartMogul with Zapier to make it easier to integrate with apps used at your organization such as HubSpot, Intercom, or Zendesk.
The Zapier App for ChartMogul gives you the ability to automatically add tags and custom attributes to customers using our Enrichment API. Tags and custom attributes are key to segmentation in ChartMogul and getting deeper insights.
Here’s what we cover in this article:
What is Zapier?
Zapier allows you to easily make connections, called "Zaps", between apps that normally don't communicate with each other. A free account allows you to create five zaps and process 100 tasks per month.
Authenticating your ChartMogul account
- Admins can connect ChartMogul with Zapier by first creating a read & write API key.
- Log in to your Zapier account and navigate to Apps.
- Search for "ChartMogul" and select the ChartMogul app.
- Click Connect.
- A window will pop-up for authenticating your account. Enter your API key in the API Key field. Click Yes, Continue to authenticate your account.
- If successful, the connection will be set up and ChartMogul will appear on the Apps page.
- Select ChartMogul and then click the ellipse icon to access the connection settings. Zapier automatically assigns a name for the connection but you have the option here to Edit connection name.
- Select Test connection to confirm the authentication is working successfully.
How to set up a ChartMogul Zap
Review Zapier's complete list of apps to build Zaps that streamline operations such as:
- Import NPS scores as custom attributes from Custify (and identify who might be a churn risk)
- Tag customers in ChartMogul whose newsletter delivery bounced in HubSpot
- Tag customers in ChartMogul when they open a ticket in Zendesk
Or, read our tutorials:
- Using Zapier to push Intercom Tags to ChartMogul as tags
- Using Zapier to push MailChimp unsubscribes to ChartMogul as custom attributes
Write to us to share how you use Zapier with ChartMogul.