Non-Subscription Customers charts the number of customers who have made non-recurring (non-subscription) purchases and have never had a subscription over time.
Non-Subscription Customers includes customers who have made repeated, non-subscription purchases and excludes subscribers. Once a non-subscriber purchases a subscription i.e., become a subscriber), they no longer contribute to this chart.
This metric is useful to see the size of your non-subscription customer base (or a specific customer cohort), how it changes over time, and its impact on revenue.
Non-Subscription Customers charts the number of customers who have made non-recurring purchases and who have never had a subscription.
- Only non-recurring invoice line items with a successful transaction contribute to this chart.
- ChartMogul classifies customers who have only made non-recurring purchases as Leads and customers who have a subscription as Active. Learn more about customer and subscription statuses.
ChartMogul uses data from non-recurring invoice line items and their transactions to calculate the revenue and number of non-subscription customers.
The Chart Data table for Non-Subscription Customer works differently than other charts. It provides the following breakdown:
- New Customers — The total transaction amount and number of customers who made their first non-recurring purchase.
- Repeat Customers — The total transaction amount and number of customers who previously made a non-recurring purchase.
- Non-Subscription Customers — Total transaction amount of non-recurring purchases.
- Change — The increase or decrease from the previous report interval, shown as a percentage.
Select a New Customers, Repeat Customers, or Non-Subscription Customers cell to see a list of customers with non-subscription activities in the reporting period.
- Use the Subscribers chart to see the number of customers with subscriptions.