Successful Payments charts the number of successful recurring (subscription) and non-recurring payments over time.
- Both recurring (subscription) and non-recurring payments are included in this chart.
- All payments regardless of payment method are included, as well as payments settled using account credit.
- $0 payments and 100% discounted items are not included.
- Refunds and chargebacks do not impact this metric.
The Chart Data table for Successful Payments works differently than other charts. It provides the following breakdown:
- Successful Payments — The total transaction amount of all successful payments in the report interval.
- Change — The increase or decrease in Successful Payments from the previous report interval, shown as a percentage.
Select a Successful Payments cell to see a list of successful payments with customer names in the reporting period.