Average Spend Per Customer charts the average transaction amount from non-recurring (non-subscription) payments over time.
This metric is useful to see the average transaction size of non-subscription product/service sales, how it changes over time, and its impact on overall revenue. This chart also includes non-subscription product/service purchases made by subscribers.
Average Spend Per Customer charts the average transaction size of non-subscription sales over time.
- Only non-recurring invoice line items with a successful transaction contribute to this chart.
- All customers contribute to this chart, regardless of their status.
The Chart Data table for Average Spend Per Customer works differently than other charts. It provides the following breakdown:
- Payments Received — The total transaction amount and number of customers who made a successful non-recurring payment.
- Average Spend Per Customer — The total transaction amount from non-recurring payments divided by the total number of customers.
- Change — The increase or decrease from the previous report interval, shown as a percentage.
Select a Payments Received cell to view customer and amount spent details.
- See your total non-recurring revenue with Non-Recurring Cash Flow.