Average Order Value charts the average transaction amount from non-recurring (non-subscription) payments over time.
This metric is useful to see the average transaction size of non-subscription product/service sales, how it changes over time, and its impact on overall revenue. This chart also includes non-subscription product/service purchases made by subscribers.
Average Order Value charts the average transaction size of non-subscription sales over time.
- Only non-recurring invoice line items with a successful transaction contribute to this chart.
- All customers contribute to this chart, regardless of their status.
The Chart Data table for Average Order Value works differently than other charts. It provides the following breakdown:
- Paid Invoices — The total transaction amount and number of customers who made a successful non-recurring payment.
- Average Order Value — The total transaction amount from non-recurring payments divided by the total number of paid invoices.
- Change — The increase or decrease from the previous period, shown as a percentage.
Select a Paid Invoices cell to view customer and invoice details.