Adding a data source
- Click the data platform icon on the left menu to navigate to the Data platform tab. Alternatively, you can click the link mentioned below to directly move to the data platform tab - https://app.chartmogul.com/#/data-platform
- Add a data source by clicking Add a data source button in the Home section
- In the popup, select "Braintree"
- Once you select your data source type, enter a name for your data source and click on Next
- Go to your Braintree Control Panel and from Account in the top menu, select API Keys.
- Select your Environment in ChartMogul (either Sandbox or Production), copy and paste your Public and Private API keys and your Merchant ID into the relevant fields in your ChartMogul account.
- Click on Save.
Add a webhook to enable real-time reporting
- Go to your Braintree Control Panel and from Settings in the top menu, select Webhooks.
- Click New Webhook, then paste your ChartMogul webhook URL in the input field.
- Select the following options and then click Save.
Import your historic data
Click on Import Data. This will start your data import and connect the Braintree webhook to your ChartMogul account.
The import can take some time if you have many customers. You'll receive an email when it's complete. Once complete, you’ll see your Braintree data in the ChartMogul dashboard. ChartMogul will update automatically with any new activity from your Braintree account using the webhook after the import is complete. All webhooks received while the import is in progress will be queued up and processed after the import has been completed.