Use Maps to view the following metrics by region:
- Average Revenue Per Account
- Average Sale Price
- Customer Churn Rate
- Customer Lifetime Value
Your account comes with several regions by default, including Americas, APAC, and EMEA. To create a custom region, click each region you’d like to include. Then, click SAVE REGION, enter a name for your region, and click SAVE.
Gaining insights with maps
Here's how maps can help grow your business:
- Identify the regions with the highest churn. Focus retention efforts on those regions to improve the overall churn rate.
- Identify regions with high ARPA and consider increasing marketing spend in those regions to bring in more high-value customers.
- For regions where MRR is low but the market is large (such as the United Kingdom), consider focusing on how you can grow there.
- If your business operates exclusively in the United States and is concentrated in one or two states, consider how you can expand in other parts of the country.